Terms and Conditions
By using the Website, you consent to accept the terms of the Privacy Statement and the data collection and usage terms contained therein, including (where applicable) the transfer of data into a country outside of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area or the United States of America.
- Neither Painless Path nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this Website and the resources contained therein is entirely at your own risk.
- Painless Path does not make any warranty that the Website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents.
- Neither Painless Path nor its agents, servants, or suppliers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages arising out of the use of the Website or the resources contained therein.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and expressly agree not to: restrict or inhibit use of the Website by others; collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Painless Path, may harm Painless Path or other users of the Website or expose them to liability; use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website; attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Painless Path’s infrastructure hosting the Website.
- The Website contains materials and resources that are owned by or licensed to Painless Path. The materials and resources include, but are not limited to: the copy, design, images, illustrations, code, and graphics. Reproduction, in whole or in part, copying, downloading of the code, or the creation of a facsimile or similar website substantially based on the content and code of the Website is expressly prohibited.
- Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the United States as applied by the State of New Jersey.